Thank you both for your words of encouragement. This evening I have been attempting to add photos from my computer but it is not appearing that it is an option. More reading head I guess. I want to know where KIM cube is? I tried some piscaso thing but it did not work, it went all piscasio on me.
Single slightly ruffled quack, loves flying and group activities. Willing to migrate on a seasonal bases. Seeking, strong winged companion for days in the park, and walks in the grass. Vegetarian preferred. Squawkers need not apply.
3 comments:
Well Duck, I am proud of you for keeping up with tecknowlogy
Run faster, run faster! You're catching up!! Keep up the good work and have some fun with it. So far you're doing GREAT!
Thank you both for your words of encouragement. This evening I have been attempting to add photos from my computer but it is not appearing that it is an option. More reading head I guess. I want to know where KIM cube is? I tried some piscaso thing but it did not work, it went all piscasio on me.
Post a Comment